Saturday, November 15, 2008

dream

slept for few hours yesterday ... in d midst of my sleep i had a very weird dream ... and i remember this dream quite clearly ... wonder why i can remember this dream ...

i was walking in a quiet street ... then suddenly i slipped myself n fell down coz d street was slippery, but then out of nowhere a black scorpion crawled out onto my head. i didn't move, when it reached somewhere above my ears ... the scorpion stung me with its poisonous tail. and then i woke up, it was already 7 in d morning... the weirdest thing is tat i felt my left head a bit numb n up till now i can still feel it's a bit numb...mayb it's not a very good sign ... or mayb i'm juz too superstitious n tired ...

when i woke up, n got myself ready to work, i went to feed my little doggie out at the balcony ... after cleaning his stuffs n filling it up with food, i walk towards d wooden door n found that it was locked from d inside! which means i locked myself outside! so i thought for a while on how to unlock d door which is inside ... i wonder what's happening to me ... got locked in d parking area yesterday night ... got locked again today in my own house! luckily ... i've got d keys hanging on d metal gate when i opened it to access my balcony so i grabbed d keys n unlocked the door n got back into d house ...

fren said it's not a good sign ... d scorpion especially ... hehe ... any comments anyone?

4 comments:

The Realistic Dreamer said...

easy interpretation!

locking yourself somewhere twice - limiting yourself, probably career wise, mentally, emotionally or even religiously (hehehe, get my hint). but seriously, yes. you should 'unlock'. broaden your views and try out new ideas and stuff.

the scorpion thing - don't play with fire. you know it's not good, so stay away from that issue, whatever it is.

haha, i can become dream interpreter. should consider career change

Anonymous said...

梦见蝎子,是祥兆,事业会取得成功,也会交到财运。
梦见被蝎子咬,会有偏财运,工作努力的奖励或者欠钱的朋友还钱给你。

我googled的。。哈哈。。

Anonymous said...

不过还是不要迷信,梦过就算。。。加油。。

jefflai2 said...

wah, thank u for ur comments wor :)

1 in english
1 in chinese

any other extra comments ?? :) interested ... hehe